7913 Range Road 1, West Lincoln – MLS# H4106329&H4106781 NEW PRICE: $1,699,900
Welcome to country living at it’s best!
Built in 2017, this beautifully crafted home with 4271 square feet of living space sits atop a scenic 25.13 acres with panoramic views of the farm and Twenty Mile Creek.
With 20 workable acres, an aerated pond, livestock barn, pole barn, workshop and chicken coops, you can farm till the cows come home.
Built by Verdonk Construction, renowned for quality and workmanship, the home comes fully equipped with a “Generac” automatic generator for the whole house (installed 2019).
- Foyer with a double closet leads to a huge Great room with soaring vaulted ceilings, luxury vinyl plank flooring and beautiful views from all sides.
- The living room boasts a wood stove and garden doors to your own elevated covered rear deck that is fully screened and has more views.
- The kitchen presents lots of maple cabinets, under cabinet lighting, an island with a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
- Sprawling master bedroom has ensuite privilege, carpet flooring and 2 double closets (one closet is extra deep)
- Second bedroom has carpet flooring.
- 4-piece main floor bathroom has double sinks and a shower with a glass door and ceramic tile surround.
- Additional 3-piece bathroom on the main floor.
- Carpeted second level located above the garage is currently functioning as an office on one side and a bedroom on the other.
- Utility room in the lower level includes ultraviolet, sediment and carbon water filtration systems.
- Lower level also includes a cold room, exercise room and a separate mudroom which services the main house.
- Covered front porch with pot lights.
- Double garage with 2 garage door openers includes built in storage racks.
- 10,000 gallon cistern located under the garage and includes a low water alarm at 24” from bottom and pump shut off alarm at 12” from bottom.
- Vinyl siding exterior.
- Poured concrete foundation.
- Basement floors stained and sealed.
- Gravel driveway is 4 cars wide and can park 15+ cars.
- Second raised deck features a Beachcomber 750 Hybrid model hot tub (2013).
- Whole house fan/ventilation with a timer.
- Exterior sump pump at rear corner of dwelling.
- Self contained one (or two) bedroom in-law suite on lower level with walk-out basement that is currently being rented for $1500/month inclusive of utilities. Suite will be vacant as of June 5, 2021.
- Suite has two separate exterior entrances: one from main level (behind garage) and second one from rear walk-out.
- Suite has in-floor heating with independent thermostat.
- Suite is currently set up as one bedroom with a walk-in closet, however, exercise room is adjacent and doorway is in place under drywall and designed to be added to suite.
- Suite also offers an open concept living room and kitchen plus separate laundry room with a closet, a 3 piece bathroom and 34” wide doors.
- 30’ x 50’ livestock barn has a hay mow, concrete floor, hydro, water line (from house cistern) and a 12’ x 50’ lean to with concrete floor.
- 20’ x 48’ garage/workshop at the front of the property has a metal exterior, sliding door and 2 man doors, its own breaker panel (on the same hydro meter as the house) and a new cement floor in 2020.
- 120’ x 60’ pole barn has 16.5’ clear height, gravel floor and two 14’ x 20’ doors.
- The property also includes two pastures, two chicken coops, and an aerated pond (approximately 11’ deep).
- 20 acres are rented by a neighbouring farmer.
- Pole barn currently rented out.
- Silo not in use.
You must be logged in to post a comment.