Stunning country property in private setting. 50 acres w/ 1837 sq ft bungalow (as per MPAC) with cedar exterior. Approx 35 acres workable & 14 acres bush. Client Testimonial
Open concept w/cathedral ceilings. Incredible eat in kitchen w/new Maple cabinets, island, granite counter tops & backsplash installed 2012.
Sunken living room w/nat gas fireplace & built-in book cases.
Spectacular sunroom w/nat gas fireplace & garden doors to rear covered cedar deck (25’ x 22’).
Master suite boats patio doors to 8’x25’ covered deck, walk-in closet & 4-piece ensuite. Main floor laundry.
Second main floor bedroom w/ensuite privilege. Maple hardwood floors throughout majority of main level.
Basement w/rec room features wine closet, dry bar & nat gas fireplace. Basement includes 2 bedrooms, 2-piece bath, workshop, storage room plus utility room.
Solar panels on shop installed 2014 are owned & on 20 year contract. Solar produced +-$6550 from September 2015 – August 2016. Roof reshingled 2011. 40’ x 48’ – 3 door, detached shop/garage with hydro & concrete floor. Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher & microwave included.
Township of West Lincoln
318 Canborough St. Box 400 Smithville, Ontario LOR 2A0 Tel: 905-957-3346
West Lincoln is a progressive municipality behind its facade of agricultural nature. Choice business and commercial sites are available with full services and very competitive rates. Peaceful family living with great schools, churches, excellent sports and recreational facilities, and cultural activities are all provided in the most picturesque natural setting.
Community Centres & Arenas & YMCA
West Lincoln Arena & Community Centre 177 West St, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- YMCA 325 Main St E, Grimsby, ON L3M 1R2
- Smithville Leisureplex South Grimsby Rd 6, ON L0R 2A0
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on fitness session starting in winter, spring and fall. Classes include Kettlebell Unplugged, Zumba, Hatha Yoga, Tai Chi, Fun Fit For Kids and Gym workouts. You can find more information in the Leisure Guides listed below.
- Smithville Public Library 318 Canborough St, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
Pelham Public Library – Maple Acres Branch 781 Canboro Road, Pelham, ON L0S 1C0
- Caistorville Golf Club, 1129 Caistorville Road, Caistor Centre, ON L0R 1E0
- Sawmill Golf Course, 856 Sawmill Road, Fenwick, ON L0S 1C0
West Lincoln Memorial Hospital 169 Main St E, Grimsby, ON L3M 5J5
St.Josephs Healthcare 472 Ottawa St N, Hamilton, ON L8H 4A7
- Haldimand War Memorial Hospital 206 John St, Haldimand, ON N1A 2P7
Shopping & Restaurants
Driving via Port Davidson Rd/Regional Rd 16 and Attercliffe Rd/Caistor Gainsboro Townline Rd you are only 10 minutes outside of Smithville, the largest urban centre in West Lincoln. There is a good range of shopping here from Food to Hardware Needs and Farm Feed Supplies.
- 12.2 KM Kalli’s KitchenBar, 214 West Street, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- 10 KM The Flat Top Grill, 1554 Regional Road 20, St. Anns, ON L0R 1Y0
- 12.5 KM Smithville Home Hardware, 2646 Industrial Park Road, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- 11.2 KM Lowden’s Feed Supplies, 7269 Regional Road 20, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- 11.9 KM Turkstra Lumber – Smithville, 304 Station Street, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- 12.3 KM Smithville Foodland, 239 Saint Catharines Street, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- 12.3 KM Canada Post, 239 Saint Catharines Street, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- 12.3 KM West Lincoln Pharmasave, 239 Saint Catharines Street, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- 11.3 KM ServiceOntario, 124 Griffin Street North, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
Below is but a small selection of restaurants and shops focusing on the Pelham ( 20 minutes) and Welland (30 minutes) neighbourhoods. If you love local food and interesting restaurants be sure to take a look at the area around Dunnville as you are only 15 mins away.
- 2×4 Diner, 72004 Regional Road 27, Wainfleet, ON L0S 1V0
- The Shoppes of Ridgeville
- Natures Corner
- The Broken Gavel
- Welland culinary guide.
Fresh Local Foods: Farms & Farmers’ Markets & Wineries
- GreenbeltFresh.ca for farmers & Farmers’ Markets
- Pelham Farmers’ Market, 20 Pelham Town Square, Pelham, ON L0S 1E0
- The Udder Way Cheese producing soft, artisan goat cheeses from locally sourced goats milk.
- Kingma Meat Products LTD. 1150 Regional Road 27 St Anns
- DeVries Fruit Farm, 825 Canboro Road, Fenwick, ON L0S 1C0